Friday, October 3, 2008

A ball of acceptance ,
it sweeps away the thoughts about what you need to think,
the matter in discussion which I hardly pay heed to,
but hard is for the ears to shut, and they roll over to them,
It's such an unimportant matter but I'm a part of it,
how on earth does it matter if I don't wear the blue-coloured earings over the blue dress !!

But this does help my eye rush to unprecedented things around,
let me not listen but watch, observe and play with my eye-balls...
they yearn to talk to the beauty around, only if they could speak,
they would run away from me to speak about them and me...

O how I wish the discussion goes on,
I would be drowned in the talk of my eyes for long
and to know nothing of the matter in-discussion,

A desire so unreal but experiencing it, so surreal!!

Just a gap of desire and experience, do it when the world seems unknown to you
:)

No comments: