Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I am here...around cream closets,

the keys hanging in there with green keychains,

trying hard to kiss the floor (it's neat with the carpet over it, the floor)

my rolling black chair,

two papers on the bill board,

a note-pad, the guy's left it there long back, I would have taken it for memory though ( not trying to look cheap)

two switches- one 'red'dily costumed,

the black keyboard, the black mouse always burning red below [;P

my white phone with grey buttons which i start dialling always with a 7 or a 0

my duster for the glass board, blue marker- easy access to drain few thoughts,

my cell phone which need not wait long for my glance,

my blue bottle whom i carry every now and then to the cafetaria,

my rolling black chair,

and

a big huge red fat pole,

the only big cute thing i like to watch without irritation !!

:)

1 comment:

Ashar said...

Who are you?

After having read your blog, I am clueless girl!