Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It was the joyful ride along which the bumper passed, and i got bumped,
the harder it hit, the droller and quainter it got
amidst the evening, stepped in the dawn, giving a vision to a brighter day and a healthier dusk
sustaining the darkness, to let it prevail
I cajoled my feet to step ahead and further..
along the clammy foot-steps of none before,
ear-to-ear I smiled for I found the path untraveled, unvoyaged and downy
there the trespassers of the future stood...
while I walked here waving at them, my head turned to grin
for the pride settled in me drove the vanity
and they followed the foot-steps, NOW traveled, voyaged and still downy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.