Thursday, January 29, 2009

Published in a Hurrah in the (Be)Times of India!!


Never to be believed,
a seemingly distant dream...
I may not be the only one,
but my presence keeps alive my grin,
The newspapers' now saying it too
and am all hurraying it without a clue,
of how grand a day it made for me...
Watching myself all hands in the air
and the not so visible bend in the knee.

We chaosed and yelled,
cos' thats what the photographer was in need.
And we smiled and laughed and cheered
to only show the affinity in us filled with greed.
For more of those sessions beside,
the engines metaphored us,
rather vice-versa.
For we being the pioneers
of the many entrepreneurial bogies, followed by our peers...

Many more of these awaited...
and so I wish many of such tracks,
to hold my many feet wishing cheers.. !!

3 comments:

Ashar said...

Whoa! Remarkable! And there's stuff to read on your blog...am all happy :D

(btw I stored that newspaper pic as well..it goes in the folder along with al Prasoon Joshi articles :P)

Mohit Sureka said...

congo on the pic in newspaper... kitna paisa khilaya be :P !!! all my neighbours were searchin whether m in thr too :D :D !!!

Beena said...

O yes, heaps...now that i feel like a beggar
and guess the phographers feared going in the danger zone, hence thy neybours dhoondte reh gaye :)