Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The drums were beating hard when that dull-shaded brown horse was galloping from the distance...
I want to climb on it, he saw me attempting the high jump..

I was embarressed and he smiled

He was in his white shirt and a pair of jeans, his hair were unsettled, one of the fringes just above his right eye...
I frowned. His smaile faded. He looked behind,I stood there, embarrassment now turning anger

He moved his eyes away and turned back.
I frowned even more...

He tooks too steps ahead and looked behind
"I'm...I'm sorry,
I din mean to..."

After that he did not turn, he walked and kept walking ahead
I reached the entrance of my cottage., looked in the mirror and saw a twig near my ear hidden in between the hair...I stared at it and let it be there
and I went to the room all smiling
I peeped out of the window, saw him walking far away..
Mom asked me to take a shower, but I paid no heed,
I should've asked his name,,,sheaa :(

His body was quite blurry then...
'Beena, utho beta..'

ahhh...why why !!

No comments: