Saturday, February 13, 2010

Another Feb...7*2


It has to be another year where I see myself with the coffee mug on a table spacing out staring at a wall. After like 22 years..many things seems to have changed. But that void is still untouched. Dubious it gets in there..it is me here or up there somewhere, hidden in the dreams.

That’s the precise reason I told mom that ‘I wish to go to Jupiter…’

No kidding..I really do. There should be a different me. Why is it that these 22 (that's 7*1+1)years…Okay., even if I discount the number of years…why even the last five blooddy long years, I have seen myself smiling at the mug. And the smile is not for its insipidity for the day…but because it dares to be different for the rest of the year.

Though it turns shameless on this day, walking all alone towards me, I respect it to be with me, to accompany me…and so I smile.

None has been able to intrude our way for these blooddy long years ... and dunno if someone can **smug**
Lots to share with and smile at the coffee mug this year too, but am still counting on the years, these blooddy long years !!

No comments: