Thursday, February 25, 2010

High on...


History!!

It's never happeneed before

Aware of my senses but partly not in my control...dunno which moment but 24th february will be significant..It takes just a stooopid message to make it all evident and a few insecurities to make me realise that...
I probably knew it...I wanted it or not, is yet another deal...but lots unsaid was now spoken of directly with reactions
Not quite disappointing but they did have some nebulous answers

It's just mindful easiness and laid down on this day to creep on to this idea of staying happy when we want...It relieves you of then worries...procrastinates them for another hour or moment and I survived the brunt by passing it on through an extension cable of your life...
but it still remains opaque, even clearer and rather transient is such a life!
It's partly pretentious, yet unknown..I wish I did not for a better reaction when I know the answer, but that moment, the botherance doen;'t strike and you want an answer to everything you look for...all the answers you want to hear...and if you don't, it doesn't matter, cos' you're on a high

I need not this but it gives me relief for the moment...
If I live in the moment, there's no harm...is it ?
coming back to the low is inevitable and this will whine me about the moment I did not care...yet it's beautiful to know the moment I turned into a fool!
Nothing beyond that grabs you and you only love to be in the moment...so regret not..the high is always on a high...now no more struggling to carry myself,
I write this at 4 in the morning in an IIT lab after sneaking in past through a sleepy watchman, to fathom the state of my high this very night

I shall check this blogpost tomorrow...Rather (looks into the watch) today morning...

Good day :)

No comments: