Friday, February 5, 2010

Feminism...

Feminism can be a fairly debatable topic that can go on for hours, rather days...
The lectures given by feminists, make it quite unstable above the top of you,
A Woman is a Goddess for some...while a piece of object for the same some as it convinces them on convenience!

Am afraid..I did not know much about this masochism and the powerless woman funda..about the patriarchal society that I lived in...
Females are given power as it permits\\
I'm here to discover if I was really living in the same...though I am aware of it all...I was sometimes bothered with the power domination, but the I also had the power to face the power and so I can talk about feminism today or rather understand it better

Though I am a witness to it in the society...It does matter to me when I wish to do something and when something is forced onto me...but the men too are forced, into believing to be masculine...isn't that a burden on them too

They are powerful no doubt but aren't they too supposed to wear a peculiar identity on their sleeves
However...I'm told to return home early as I am a girl..I can't say no to that cos' yes I might be eve-teased or molested or the worse to it :O
While my brother would not face the consequence, though he is often told about being present in the house before midnight...but the compulsion is lucid!!

Want a reason from the powerful who deny the rights and power of the powerless..powerless to decide for themselves, powerless- who have suffered from their biological only existence...powerless- who are not the only but vivid reasons for the powerful's existence...powerless - who cannot decide if they want or deserve the power!!

reason it out...the powerless are not powerless indeed but made to believe they are powerless...and that's why I use the term..(my apologies to all the women)
One needs to exist for themselves and the way they desire to and never otherwise!!

No comments: